What Information Do We Collect?
Hostex can disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if this is enabled on the browser itself). User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
Residents of the European Union
The following disclosure is made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
As a data controller of our clients’ personal data, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our products and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfillment activities. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
How we use collected information
Hostex may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To operate the Service and providing its features and functionalities;
- The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To send you notifications, messages, communications and announcements related to the Service;
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- Comply with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Take any action in any case of a dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service;
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Hostex holds about you.
- The right to request that Hostex correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data be deleted when it is no longer necessary for Hostex to retain such data.
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from Hostex, such as order confirmations, system messages and notifications about your account activities.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website and/or mobile app, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website and/or mobile app. Your continued use of the Website and/or mobile app following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.