Hostex offers seamless connections to your Airbnb accounts. You can easily manage and work directly with your Airbnb listings’ settings on Hostex.
Booking restrictions/rules for listings
- Go to the Properties feature.
- Click on the room linked with the Airbnb listing(s).
- On the right-hand side, you will find all the listings in this room.
- Click on the listing you want to edit.
Then you can set up the following settings or rules:
Pricing, which includes:
- Base Price
- Weekend Price
- Weekly discount (%)
- Monthly discount (%)
- Early-bird discounts
- Last-minute discounts
- Long-term discount
- Security deposit
- Price per extra person
- Cleaning Fee
Booking settings, which include:
- Check-in start time
- Check-in end time
- Check-out end time
- Instant booking
- Number of guests permitted
Availability settings, which include:
- Number of minimum stay nights
- Number of maximum stay nights
- Advanced notice for an incoming reservation
- Dates you can accept bookings
- Distant requests
- Preparation time
- The check-in or check-out time which is allowed in a week
Booking restrictions/rules for dates
- Go to the Price feature.
- Select the dates of an Airbnb listing you want to edit.
- On the right-hand side, you will find the rules of this listing.
And then you can set up the following settings or rules for these dates, which include:
- Min/Max stay through – The Minimum or Maximum number of days a guest may book the specified room, for the specified rate, if the stay includes the specified date.
- Closed on arrival – Reservations for the check-in date on this date are not allowed.
- Closed on departure – Reservations for the check-out date on this date are not allowed.