How can I set up the booking rules and availability settings for an Airbnb listing?
Hostex offers seamless connections to your Airbnb accounts. You can easily manage and work directly with your Airbnb listings’ settings on Hostex.
To do it,
- Go to the Properties feature.
- Click on the room linked with Airbnb listing(s).
- On the right-hand side, you will find all the listings in this room.
- Click on the listing you want to edit.
And then you can set up the following settings or rules:
Pricing, which includes:
- Base Price
- Weekend Price
- Weekly discount (%)
- Monthly discount (%)
- Early-bird discounts
- Last-minute discounts
- Long-term discount
- Security deposit
- Price per extra person
- Cleaning Fee
Booking settings, which include:
- Check-in start time
- Check-in end time
- Check-out end time
- Instant booking
- Number of guests permitted
Availability settings, which include:
- Number of minimum stay nights
- Number of maximum stay nights
- Advanced notice for an incoming reservation
- Dates you can accept bookings
- Distant requests
- Preparation time
- The check-in or check-out time which is allowed in a week