How to Assign Cleaning Tasks?
You can assign cleaning tasks for your cleaners using manual or automatic methods via Hostex.
Manual task scheduling
- Go to the Tasks section in the Dashboard.
- Click the + button in the upper right corner to create a new task.
- Fill in the task details and click Save.
- The cleaners will receive the cleaning task via email.
Automatic task scheduling
- Click on Automatically assign tasks in the Dashboard.
- Click the + button in the upper right corner to create a new task rule.
- Select the timing you want to trigger the task.
- Fill in the rule details and click Save.
- The system will automatically send the cleaning tasks to the cleaners’ Emails according to your settings.
Automated task notifications are sent 3 days before the checkout date and 10 minutes before checkout time.
- If the task is created less than 3 days before checkout, a notification will be sent immediately.
- If the reservation doesn’t have a checkout time, the notification time will be at 12 PM on the checkout date.
- If you change the Reservation Status Changing Rules to “Relies on manual control” in the settings, the cleaner will only be notified when you manually change a reservation to “Checkout.”