How to Use the Check-in Guide?
Via the check-in guide, guests can easily be informed of all the information from check-in to check-out, such as an address, lock code, WiFi password, check-out time, etc. , you can also collect deposits through it.
This feature can reduce a lot of workload for hosts in repeated inquiries.
How to Set Up the Check-in Guide?
1. Set check-in info of a property
- Go to the Properties section.
- Get into a property detail page by clicking on it.
- Switch to the Check-in guide view on its General info page.
- Fill in all the check-in information your guests need to know about.
- Click the button to Save.
2. Global Settings
Global information is the generic default setting for all properties within the Hostex system.
It includes information such as the general address, welcome message, landlord’s phone number, ID registration requirements, lock code visible time, etc.
Note: When the info on property conflicts with the global info, the property info will prevail and be sent to the guest.
How to Send the Check-in Guide to Guests?
1. Sending manually
Click “Check-in Guide” on the reservation details page to select a way to send the check-in guide to the guest.
2. Sending automatically
- Go to the Automation section on the dashboard.
- Add a new rule for auto-messaging.
- It is recommended to choose “after check-in” as the timing to send, for example, 12 hours after check-in is 12:00 noon on the day of check-in.
- When editing the content of the message, click on the shortcodes to insert the “check-in guide link”.
- Click the button to Save your settings.
① Hostex supports send messages automatically to guests from Airbnb, Agoda, and Booking.com.
② If the guest has never sent you a message, the channels do not allow sending messages to guests through third-party platforms, so the auto-message you set on Hostex cannot be sent, you need to go to the channel site and initiate a conversation first.